Selasa, Desember 15, 2015

First Flight

Sooo.. it's my first post after all

Let me tell you a little about my self. Me Fuadio Yoga Surya Gutama (pretty long name actually for an ordinary person like me) i am 23 y.o. Actually this winter i'll be turning 24 its exactly a day after christmas. i like to sing. i prefer jazz and blues for my favorite music genres because i think those two genres are quite easy listening and somewhat calming. i love reading books but maybe you wont find many books in my room (hahaha..). I love playing games too. i have interest in RPG and Adventure games more than sport or action games because in those 2 games i can have fun and learn english at the same time. i am fast learning person but somewhat cannot taught someone well (sometimes i am the one who in confusion state). i am the type of person whose not uhh.. handsome it's more like a scary looks because i have big body and dark skin colour but actually if you know, i am a kind and gentle person inside. soo.. maybe that's a little portion of myself that i can share to you. I hope in the future i can provide you with useful and helpful information.

See you soon

1 komentar:

  1. How to Play Baccarat in Singapore | Live Dealer at Bet365
    How to Play Baccarat in Singapore · Play baccarat for real · Place bets using flashcards or other methods · Try the free online 온라인 바카라 사이트 baccarat games in

    BalasHapus